Thursday 11 November 2010

Bedtimes Stories.

I have to read and read,
through features and sign that's heap,
words and words with entangled wonders,
marching and hoping along the numbers.
I met Humpty Dumpty sitting on the wall,
with Red Little Muffet who is dancing at the ball.
Then, I saw Tumbelina at the lagoon,
of course near a big frog as her loon.
I look behind Cinderella to find Snow White such thrill.
Feel like painting the handsome Jack and Jill,
and also the smart Robin Hood who rode along with King Arthur.
All in groom with much food in the room.
Look! Alice is here so cute and dear.
Yet, I like to talk to the famous poet and writer.
And love to dwell to one after another,
makes the world shines even brighter
Yes, to all the readers over there and over here.
Do not shudder when each time is nearer.
The lighting candle is burning out,
no more there can replace it, for crying out loud!
Just help me to prolong this memory,
and illustrate them along the journey.

-adz
05.48 pm
http://Blogs.FanBox.com/poemsofmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...