Thursday 27 May 2010

My quietness & tranquility speak.



Today,this morning...
I read some comments,message & tags.
Do I have a choice in getting involved again.
To that gender that entangled my veins.
No heart no cries ever get me again.
To the world of love & dreams so cheer.

Today, this moment...I felt my heart cries and yearned.
For the lovely scenes that past my time.
Missed the tantrums, an enticing asquired.
Do I remember dear but dare not steer.
Maneuver my life that's so clear, never.

Today,this time...
Everything went sublimed.
No candle lights when we dined.
Hurts so deep my heart cried no vain.
Why so ruthless my nights was stabbed.
Brought hollows & lost to my life in pain.
Least of all my happiness turned sharped.

Today, I promise again...
No, not more... I'll survive and stop.
Hopping for someone kiss me and drop...
Than hold out the hands in tender so real.
To make my hearts alive, tremble n deal.

Now...
Forgive me as no speaks of giving.
No send back loves and submitting.
Nothing amist if friendship uderstanding.
True heart and feelings will sure worth waiting...
-adz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...